The sun was shining warmly in the sky and the gates have just opened… we walked in and was welcomed into the village by a lady dressed in a most interesting costume! Is it a pea pod? Or maybe dressed like a green witch?? Or… No, idea, but it was eye-catching!
So, what did we do there? Well… we played and played and played! Phantasiland is one of the most unique amusement park we ever went to. The whole Park is divided into 6 ‘Lands’, each with their own themed entertainment, games and visuals. Same are as follows –
|Berlin||Berlin in the 20s||Hotel Tartüff, Neptunwellenflieger, Wintergarten, Maus Au Chocolat & other attractions|
|Fantasy/Wuze Town||Fantasy||Hollywood Tour, Temple of the Night Hawk, Winjas, Wakobato, other attractions for children|
|Mexico||Mexico||Talocan, Colorado Adventure, Tikal, Chiapas|
|China Town||China||Feng Ju Palace, Geister Rikscha|
|Mystery/Klugheim||Mystery||Mystery Castle, River Quest, Taron, Raik|
|Deep in Africa||Africa||Black Mamba|
So, lets look at them ‘Land’ by ‘Land’!
This is where we entered the Park and was met by so many interesting people! I think this place has the largest nos. of attractions for young children. Very colourful and fun for the whole family. Maus au Chocolat is a fun-filled activity that the children will immensely enjoy! Apparently, mice are on the loose in the imperial cake factory and the only thing you can stop this mice is if you hunt them down with your water gun armed pods! By the way, at ‘Berlin’ I ate the best chocolate-coated strawberries, EVER!
Mexico Land is more enjoyed by adults and teenagers, mainly for its rides called Colorado Adventure, Tikal, Chiapas
China town is decorated with authentic structures, people dressed in dress of the region and some amazing entertainment for the ‘Land of the Dragon’.
This part of the Park is more Hollywood oriented and has games inspired from Hollywood movies. Here also children of all ages can have a great time, along with the whole family.
I think this part of the Park has some of the most daring and interesting rides and entertainments. Of al the rides, the most note-worthy are the ‘Taron’ and the ‘Raik’. ‘Taron’ is a high-speed roller coaster and is claimed to be World’s fastest multi-launch Coaster. On the other hand, ‘Raik’ is a fun-filled backward and forward roller coaster and claimed to be World’s fastest family boomerang!
Deep in Africa
This part of the Park is vibrant with drumbeats, interesting sights and sound, and most probably, the loudest screams you ever heard! This is the home of the ‘Black Mamba’. This ride will take you at lightening speed through dark abysses and gorges, past steep rock walls and over a roaring waterfall. It is an inverted roller coaster which turns upside down and spins round and round!
Now that I have caught your attention with all the fun and you have decided to visit ‘Phantasiland’ someday, lets get to some basic informations 🙂
- ‘Phantasiland’ is presently celebrating Phantasialand Wintertraum and until 20 January 2019 the doors will be open between 11am and 8pm.
- The highlight is the daily fireworks at the end of your Wintertraum day.
- On 31/12/2018 the Opening Hours is from 11am to 6pm.
- This Park is closed on 24/12/2018, 01/01/2019, 07/01/2019, 08/01/2019, 14/01/2019 and 15/01/2018.
- Advance Tickets to Wintertraum Event is starting € 29,50
- Children under 4 years old requires not tickets but Official identification or copy of birth certificate required.
- Day ticket for children between 4 and 11 years (Official identification or copy of birth certificate required) is € 32,00
- Day ticket for adults is € 44,50
- Day tickets for guests aged 60+ (official proof of identity required) is € 32,00
- Day tickets for pregnant women (Maternity record book is required) is € 32,00
- Guests of any age, 1 – 100+ on their birthday (Official proof of age required) will pay no admission fee
- There free admission for for disabled children, blind guests and deaf people, wheelchair users, disabled guests. However, medical certification has to be shown at the counter.
- There is special pricing for Group of 15 and more people.
So friends, I have given you a very amazing place to spend your time with friends and family this Holiday Season, be it during Christmas or New Year! So, don’t think twice, book your tickets immediately online here.
We had loads of fun and hope you enjoy yourself too as much as we did! Have fun!